Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a mental health center serving the community for Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach counties.
Here in Legacy we are confident in improving the emotional, functional and quality of life of our children and their families with an arsenal of diverse services.
We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged children and their families through an array of diverse services.
We are here for you. We are dedicated to providing you quality services, while securing your safety and welfare.
- Psychiatric Services.
- Psychological Testing and Evaluations.
- Individual/Family/Couples Therapy.
- Therapeutic On-site Services in the home and/or school.
- Therapeutic Support Services.
- Targeted Case Management Services.
- Substance Abuse Services.
- Aged & Disabled Adult Medicaid Waiver Program.
- TCM for Children & Adults”.
Our Mission is to serve individuals through their diversity, in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
We have put together a well trained staff of professionals, specializing in children and families. Most of them are Florida Board licensed, fluent in more than one language, culturally competent, and have vast experience in working with different world cultures. We provide services in English, Spanish, French, Creole, Portuguese and Kanjobal.