Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005.
We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged infants, children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of evidence based and diverse services.
We are here for you. We are dedicated to providing you quality services, while securing your safety and welfare.
- Psychiatric Services and Medication Management.
- Psychological Testing and Evaluations.
- Individual/Family/Couples Therapy.
- Group Therapy (upon availability).
- Substance Use Disorder Services.
- Therapeutic Behavioral On-site Services (TBOS) in schools, shelters, foster homes, and/or daycare centers.
- Targeted Case Management Services for Children and Adults.
Our Mission is to serve individuals through their diversity, in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
We have put together a well trained staff of professionals, specializing in children and families. Most of them are Florida Board licensed, fluent in more than one language, culturally competent, and have vast experience in working with different world cultures. We provide services in English, Spanish, French, Creole, Portuguese and Kanjobal.