Health Care Plans Accepted by Legacy BHC as of January 2019
- Humana (Medicaid)
- Medicaid (Full Medicaid w/o MMA plan) Share of cost/Family Planning NOT Accepted
- Miami Children MMA
- Clear Health Alliance
- Children Medical Services Tittle XIX
- Children Medical Services Tittle XXI
- Sunshine Health Child Welfare
- Sunshine Healthy Kids
- Sunshine State Health Plan
- Wellcare Florida Staywell
- Wellcare Florida Healthy Kids
- Veterans Affairs Funded Services
- Devereux and Childnet Funded Services.
- Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network Funded Services
Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network Contract that allows our agency to use available funds and resources in Circuit 15 (Palm Beach County) and Circuit 19 (Indian River, Okeechobee, Martin and St. Lucie Counties)to help uninsured children.
SEFBHN (Mental Health coverage for Children and Adults) Identified as uninsured, undocumented residential status, or private insurance without mental health benefits. Adult coverage is limited to persons involved with the Child Welfare system, and/or residing in Domestic Violence or Homeless shelter.