The admissions department at Legacy is committed to provide our clients with the best quality of care. We have a well trained team of licensed screeners available. Additionally, we have bilingual English and Spanish speaking admissions assistants working together as a team to answer any questions you may have. We would like to assist you during the intake, screening, and assessment process to provide you the best quality of services.
What to expect?
Once you have been referred to Legacy, one of our caring and professional admission assistants will contact you to gather necessary information and answer any questions about the admission process you may have. A convenient appointment will be set for you to meet with a screener to complete your intake and assessment. During this appointment you will be referred to appropriate services such as: Psychological and/or Psychiatric evaluation, Medication Management, Therapy, or Targeted Case Management. You can also contact Legacy if you need services without a previous referral.
- Children over 5 years of age and adults are eligible for services.
- Have an insurance accepted by Legacy (Complete list below)
- If you do not have insurance, we will assess your financial situation based on your income. This will determine if you qualify for a discounted fee by utilizing our sliding fee scale or any other funding we may have available. We also accept self-pay.
- Note: We do not accept private insurances.
Documents needed for the screening
For the screening process, you will be required to bring the following identifying documentation:
- Driver’s license
- Insurance cards
- Legal guardianship documents for minors
- Birth Certificates
- Court Orders
- Among other necessary documents we may request.
Department contact information
To contact the Admissions Department please call 561-616-8411 and press prompt 4 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Aetna Healthy Kids
|AmeriHealth Caritas (Prestige)
|CMS Title 19
|CMS Title 21
|Clear Health Alliance
|Community Care Plan (FHK)
|Devoted Health Plan
|Healthsun Health Plan
|Magellan Health (Medicare CarePlus)
||Simply Healthy kids